The Family Research Centre Library holds resources in a variety of formats - books, CD-ROMs, maps, microfiche, microfilms, tapes and family history magazines.
- Approximately 65,000 itemised resources
- Approximately 2000 published family histories
- In excess of 400 metres of shelving containing books relating to family history and genealogy
- Thirteen computers in the Library available for free Internet research on Ancestry.com
- Free access to Findmypast, The Genealogist and Family Relatives websites
- Eight drawers of microfilms of some early NZ newspapers and Australian & New Zealand Shipping Passenger Records.
- Twenty-eight drawers of microfiche including the IGI (International Genealogical Index) and other assorted records for New Zealand, Australia, England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, Channel Islands, Isle of Man
- Large collection of laminated historical maps for England, Ireland & Scotland
- Maps for New Zealand, Australia and other countries
- Remote film reader capability
As part of your subscription with AccessIT, you have online access to AccessIt's library catalogue system that is used within the physical NZSG library.
Login to AccessIT by clicking on the button below.
(Refresh the page to generate new login link)